Squeeze It Lipglass

| February 15, 2008 | 15 Comments

Greetings lovelies!

I decided to dedicate an entire post full of pictures and review to MAC’s Squeeze It Lipglass from the Fafi collection. A lot of folx have been saying they like it and passed on it when they initially checked out the Fafi goodies.

MAC describes Squeeze It (frost) as a Brassy Plum. But don’t go lookin’ at this color online because MAC’s uploads certainly does not do it much justice. I think it is a beautiful color for us brown skinned ladies and really for ALL ladies. I have the hardest time taking pictures of my lips because I feel like they are so big and look unflattering. But whatev. I love my full lips, I just don’t know how to do that sexy pout. LOL, so don’t laugh at me.

Here are my lips with MAC’s Chestnut lip liner. I also used Milani’s Cocomo.

Viloa. Squeeze It is ultra glossy and appears to be full of glitter but for an anti-glitter queen like myself, it isn’t too bad. Now for bigger pics to see the whole face. Which is make-up less and a mess, by the way. My skin is smooth but when I’m not battling pimples, I’m trying to get rid of the scarring previous pimples have left. This adult acne crap is crampin’ my style, yo. But then again, I could be exaggerating…AGAIN!

So there is Squeeze It. A color that I really like but I know a drugstore dupe like it exists. Any other Fafi colors that I should take a look at that are brown skinned friendly? Drop ya recs and help a newbie out.

Peace & have a fab weekend!

Tags:

Category: Lips, Product Reviews

1. Lorie says:

I’m so glad u posted on the sticker. I wasn’t sure if it was or not, but that’s what really made me pass on the collection. That lip gloss is gorgeous on you!

2. Izar says:

I agree: that color looks great on you and your lips do look gorgeous! The thing is, they don’t actually need anything to look good: looking hot is their natural state! ^_^

I’ve been trying to get rid of acne scars too (like you said, when I’m not battling zits) and I’ve found that lactic acid is great in helping me do that. Here in Hungary you can buy diluted lactic acid in the drugstore for very little money. I put one teaspoonful into 150 mls of mineral water and pour the whole thing into a bottle. Then I use it as a toner together with my usual rosewater toner. It exfoliates, restores the natural, slightly acidy PH level of my skin and really makes a difference when it comes to old and new scars. I can only recommend it to you.

3. Seymone says:

This color looks beautiful on you.. The lip colors are about the only thing I like about Fafi right now. Well I did a look on Quad #2. Lata

4. slvrlips says:

very pretty
    I picked this color up and I’m not sure if it’s for me but, I’m going try it out again because it looks great on you.

5. Vanessa says:

Haha you are so cute! I love that lipglass color on you! And boo on it being a sticker! I totally feel you! Even the barbie collection was better than that!

And YES when you do make a visit to Cali, we are definitely hitting up the PRO store, or when I go to FL!

6. Seymone says:

Here is a recommendation for ya..

Not So Innocent
    Sugar Trance
    Cushy Lipliner (Line lips lightly with cushy)

7. Mrs. Lynne says:

Perfect color for you love! And you know what? You’re natural lips look REALLY nice and healthy. Mine are so unevenly colored and egh.

Yah, yuck on the stickers. Hope you have a great weekend!

8. yummy411 says:

ooh i’m going to try seymone’s recommendation. i don’t have cushy but i’ll try my cork lightly. you look gorg in squeeze it. you’re so funny.. pimples relatives LOL… keep up the great work!

9. Koffee Dyme says:

pretty…. Girl I hear you about the “pimples” I look like a witch seriously… i’m breaking all over the place and my foundation can’t even really cover it up… umm as for clearing it up… Nothing seems to be working. I hear about proactiv and sad news is you have to keep using it….

10. Danyelle says:

Oooo, very pretty!!! I’m putting that on my list now….

Acne is the devil! It came to kill, steal, and destroy our beautiful skin, Lol. I found that salicyclic acid works best for me. Its in all that acne prevention stuff by neutrogena, oxy pads, clearasil, aveeno, etc. Lactic acid is a new one for me. My mind goes straight to anerobic glycolysis, ehh cori cycle, whenever I hear those words. But its worth a try…..

11. juvenescent says:

Hey ladies.

Thanks for the Fafi review. I was uninspired by it too. Waiting for something else to be my big first MAC haul.

Oh and adult acne… if you want to know what I did, let me know. I discovered something that worked for me for the past 3 months. I only break out around that time of the month. And it’s no where near as bad as it was…

12. Afrodite says:

I’m pretty much on MAC probabation so I can’t participate in the reindeer games. The lip gloss does look very pretty with the Chestnut liner though.

13. Anonymous says:

I absolutely love this color. This was the first thing I bought from the Fafi line. I’m so glad I did. Like you I think the sploch on the M.A.C. site does not do this color justice. You really need to get to a M.A.C. store and try it out for yourself. Thanks again for the review.

14. Hijabi Apprentice says:

Ooh it looks really pretty on you! I really can’t tack the stickiness of lipglass myself but the color is beautiful.

@ seymone” I just ordered the cushy liner and can’t wait to try it!

15. AshlandFive says:

I just bought this lipglass, and was trying for the life of me to see what the color really looked like. Well, I happened upon your blog when I put in a search for this color! I am totally different coloring…but it looks so beautiful on you, I am hoping it looks good on me too! Thanks for such a detailed view on the lipglass! :)