Happy 3rd Nappiversary!

| April 19, 2008 | 11 Comments

Happy Saturday, everyone!!! My nappiversary is on April 23 and in celebration I did a hair video. This makes my almost 3 years of having beautiful nappy hair! And while most people don’t undersand the big significance of this….my true nappturals understand! Check out zeee videoooooo.

And enjoy your Saturday!!! Nywele….I got the goodies! I am soooo in love!

Comb Breakin’ Memories

Category: Hair

1. nywele says:

Happy Bday!
    I love the video, you look FIERCE!!
    You’re so beautiful and that smile :)
    Are you still going to lock?
    You are such an inspiration to me!! I am glad you like the goodies..

2. Izar says:

It’s been a while since I last bugged you so it’s about time to! :-)

First, I love the video! I think I have a hunch how much this means to you: about a year ago I landed at MotownGirl.com and found lots of helpful information on takig care of wavy/curly hair. I also realized then how many women fight the natural state of their hair and suffer from it (myself included, though I’m not a woman of color just have ridiculous hair). Be proud of your hair, dear, ’cause it looks fantastic and can be worn in so many ways once you sit down and think about it! I love its poofyness! :-) Oh and by the way, I love your voice too: it’s so sweet and feminine!

On a different note: have you tried any mineral makeup yet? I was wondering if you’ve managed to find a company that produces shades that match your skintone?

Oh and by the way, I love the new look of Clumps of Mascara: it’s so fresh and has many more features. I really admire you for dwelling into blogging and coding and all that jazz. I’m curious too but right now I have absolutely no time to design a template of my very own.
    The new topics (mascara reviews, nailpolishes) are really cool too.

Keep it up girl! *hug*

Love,
    Izar

3. yummy411 says:

happy hair day! congrats on 3 years! like the other one, i LOVEDDDD this vid as well. you are too cute and adorable. who washes their hair beautifully like that LOL! great vid. thanks for sharing. did you decide to loc or not yet? have a great weekend in all your beautiful napturality!

4. Twinkle Twinkle says:

Congrats on your Nappiversary! And I enjoyed the video.

5. Lakia says:

Congrats on making it to year 3. Nice Video!

6. Lish says:

u kno ur a damn fools lol….so silly…but yea u look great and rock that hair well!!!! i went natural for three months last summer and for that time I felt liberated and beautiful and powerful…my bf even said im his queen and he likes that look the most. Well i permed my hair not because I got tired of my hair but because I had gotten the ri ri/mj bob that i still have and is still in love with…but when i get alil older i’mma get dreads…were u covering ur eyebrows in some of those pictures because of that lil umm accident???

Talk to you lata honey…happy three years!!!

7. D'lee Trecia says:

Congrats on the 3yrs celebration!

Lovely video.. i be loving your hair, its beautiful. its only been 7 months for me. :D

8. Danyelle says:

Yaaaay, Congrats to you and your beautifulllll Hair!!!!

P.S, Today marks the first day of my “Monistat-Doo Grow regimen” to grow my hair longer. I’ll get an official trim/cut on friday, then measure it and re-measure it again prob in August. Keep your fingers crossed that I dont go bald in the process…..lol, j/k

9. Afrodite says:

I love it! Your hair is so healthy. You make me want to dye but….uh, yeah. You know my fears…

10. AnyaPosh says:

Congratulations, gorgeous! You have hair just like mine so I will definitely be on the look-out for more your post. All the best!!! VIVA NAPTURALITY!!

11. Product Junkie Diva says:

That was great thanks…love your hair by the way.
    Product Junkie Diva