The Make-up Show LA: Teaser post with Pics

| March 17, 2009 | 16 Comments

Guess who’s back?

Uh…not me. I am back in spirit but not quite in place.

Does that make sense?

Let me explain….I have been traveling like a mad woman and am currently suffering from jet lag. Even though I once lived on the West Coast, I have never experienced this because I usually stayed on one coast for longer than 3 days. But since this was a quick trip…ohmigoodness, I am drained beyond belief. It will take me a few days to recover, but I couldn’t completely leave my family hangin’ so here is a quick photo journey of my trip back to Los Angeles for The Makeup Show. Of course I will go into detail about everything.

I had the BEST view from my hotel.

I mean, just check it out from the outside…

I hung out with my girl Stefanie..

And had brunch with my fellow AmeriCorps volunteer and amazing friend Joy…

I fell in love with James Vincent of The Powder Group and had a BALL meeting with my other bloggin’ gals.

Honestly, doesn’t Lori Taylor of Smashbox Cosmetics look so much like my fro girl logo. Glasses and all!

It’s….AJ Crimson! I stopped breathing when I first met him.

And I purchased my first foundation.

I have so many other things to tell you, family…

Like:

-How amazing celebrity make-up artist Billy B. is
-Make-up must haves
-Spring ’09 trends
-How I took to the wrong bus heading from the Beverly Center
-How I broke down and had fried chicken for the first time in a long time at Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles.

Oh yes, yall….I could go on and on. Stay tuned! Thank you for your patience. I shall return soon.

Always,

Category: Uncategorized

1. Amina says:

loove the pictures!I can’t wait to hear more about it!!

2. Askmewhats says:

Aww I can’t wait to read more! i saw some photos from Nessa, girl you look fab!!!

3. Product Junkie Diva says:

i can’t wait for your full on reivew. Thanks for the pics.
    Aj Crimson is amazing for sure.
    PJD

4. jilliandanica says:

it was sooo nice to meet you this weekend! Hope the jet lag wears off soon and I can’t wait to see some posts with your new foundation =)

5. K&T Makeup Artistry says:

I want to hear all about it too. I have to live thru you and the many other ladies that are going to the show since I can’t make it to the one in NYC this year…I am so there next year!

6. K&T Makeup Artistry says:

7. K&T Makeup Artistry says:

8. K&T Makeup Artistry says:

9. MsCuppyCakes says:

Great to see you in person! Roscoes’ was delish! Looking forward to your next visit/move ;)

10. rmcandlelight says:

Lovely pictures…Can’t wait to hear more. I am dying to try Roscoes chicken and waffles. Was it good girl? Comon and tell me. :D

Hurry back and do a review on the new mac collection sugarsweet nail polish peppermint patti:)

11. Miss Yaya says:

You should never go too long without some fried chicken…

Lori does look an awful lot like your logo…. hmmm

12. Milan Angel says:

It was so nice meeting you! Can’t wait for your review! I’ll be signing up for Twitter and doing my first blog post this week! Can’t wait!

And yes…I share your love for AJ Crimson. He’s great.

13. Bella says:

Waiting for the full review so my envy can increase……

Abrazos chica and have fun!

14. Miss.Stefanie says:

I miss you already……

15. yummy411 says:

more pics! more info! these were fab and looked like you all had fun!

16. Vanessa says:

It was such a pleasure to finally meet you! I love you B! I hope we see each other again soon!