Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant

| June 3, 2009 | 6 Comments

[scheduled post--I am traveling. Email me
with any questions.]

Any deodorant fans out there?

Silly question. I’m sure MOST of us are. Uh, I almost have to be with living in Florida and all. I had the opportunity to give you guys a sneak peek of the newest member to the Dove Deodorant family…

Dove Visibly Smooth

What Dove says about it,

“Dove Visibly Smooth minimizes the appearance of hair when used over time and conditions underarm skin, all while providing the odor and wetness protection you’d expect from a Dove deodorant.”

Now I know what you’re thinking. A deodorant that minimizes the appearance of hair probably contains some kind of harsh ingredients that can irritate the already sensitive underarm skin. NOPE! Not at all, babes. Dove Visibly Smooth makes your underarm air softer and finer thus making it easier to remove!

Which is great for ladies like me. I am soooo prone to razor bumps and irritations under the arms. And sometimes it gets pretty bad.

Check out the packaging:

I’ve been using it for a good two weeks now and I have noticed that the skin under my arms is a lot smoother. And, of course the hair is still growing like normal but it is much softer. Results are better the longer you use it so I can’t wait to see where I am in a month or so.

You can find out more about Dove Visibly Smooth here. Oh! And check out their Facebook page too. You can get there anywhere Dove deodorants are sold!

Tags: ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. CLeVerLYmE says:

interesting smoother armpit hair.. and visibly less noticeable. I love dove deodorant it is moisturizer and long lasting. I hope this one is not an exception because I cannot wait to try it:)

2. Miss Yaya says:

i need my mitchum and it has to be men's… smh

3. Ms_Slim says:

I've been on this brand the last few months. It's awesome and lasts all day. I love it!

4. Rachel says:

If you like Mitchum and need that strength (I'm in Memphis and it is needed on our hot and humid days), try Secret Clinical. I used it in Arizona last week while temps were well over 100 already and it works ALMOST EXACTLY like Mitchum does. It leaves a film behind so it clings to skin really well.

I've used Dove in the past, and it hangs in there, but once we get up in the high 90's Dove plays out on me.

5. Anonymous says:

I've been using PrivaShave post shave treatment and it did wonders for me. You should try it.

Kara

6. jennifer says:

I got this from Zócalo Group. They are a word of mouth Social Media Marketing agency. I have been using it for over a week now. It is too soon to notice if the hair has become smoother and finer. I love Dove deodorant, and I like the nice scent of this one.
    Plus I have noticed that my shirts aren't all full of clumps, which is always good! I hope this product lives up to its promises, it is Dove, so I am sure that it will!