Maybelline ColorSensational: The Mini-Series!

| November 25, 2009 | 12 Comments

After attending the fabulous Maybelline ColorSensational event, it only makes sense that I highlight some of these gorgeous lippies, right? So I’ve decided to do a mini-series on a color from each individual shade once a week.

That’s right! I’ve got representatives from Red, Naturals, Plums and Pinks checkin’ in. How fly do they look?

Oh wow…let’s get a close-up.

A beautiful line-up, uh? I even brought their sidekicks….The Corresponding Gloss Crew!

Stay tuned for reviews and swatches! If there is anything specific you would like to know about these babies, just let me know and I’ll include that in the review.

Stay tuned!

Tags: , ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. Miss Yaya says:

wtf? When I checked out this collection, I didn't find as many fancy lipsticks as you are showing here lady.

What is the name of the first one on the left? That red is fantabulous!

2. Product Junkie Diva says:

Pretty colors B.
    PJD

3. kukaberry says:

Very, very nice!

4. GreenEyedArtist says:

I'm curious if the lipsticks are frosty, pearly or matte. Looking forward to your review and swatches! Happy Thanksgiving. :)

5. Jade says:

I was at ULTA yesterday, and tried "Are You Red-dy?" (on my hand, using a q-tip of course!). It's such a gorgeous, rich red.

6. Liz says:

I got one of the plums a few weeks ago and it is a gorgeous bright shade, just right for my darker Asian girl skin. Plus it feels very luxurious and leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized!

7. B says:

Yaya—> I'm out of town-inng it. When I get back home, I'll let you know, mama.

GreenEyedArtist—> I haven't come across many mattes…mostly opaque pearls and frost. From the ones I have played around with, ALL are wearable.

Jade—> What do you mean on your hand? LOL, buy it, buy it, buy it. :)

Liz—> Ohhh, which one did you get?

8. Gigi says:

Very nice! I'm into light/nude pinks right now with good coverage.

If you do the swatches could you include some on your lips? :) Pretty please.

9. Daenel says:

I bought one from the pinks and one from the plums a few weeks ago. These are by far some of the best lipsticks ever – the colors are intense and they even smell nice!

10. juvenescent says:

I just swatched my purchase of these (soon to be posted.) Love the lippies, Maybelline is really stepping up their game. I want MORE.

11. Teri says:

I am not usually such a fan of Maybelline, but those colors are beautiful. The lipstick that is second from the left is calling me. I would love to know the name so I just might be able to check it out myself.

12. B says:

Miss Yaya—> That's are you Red-y. HOT!