Sista Showoff: Chocolate Brides

| November 19, 2009 | 10 Comments

Welcome to another post from the Sista Show Off series! In this series I like to show some love to other companies, blogs, businesses, organizations or just regular ladies like myself who are paving the way for women everywhere! Let me feature you! Shoot me an email at Brittany@ClumpsOfMascara.com.

Okay y’all….I ain’t gettin’ married anytime soon but am I sucker for loving to see other folx happy and in love?

Okay maybe, but I don’t care because love is a beautiful thing. I love weddings. One of the best things about the weddings are the wedding photos. Ohmigoooodness, don’t they just melt your heart? Even if you don’t know the folx in the photos, you can’t help but feel happy for the couple.

Twitter, once again, has introduced me to a fabulous website.

ChocolateBrides.com

ChocolateBrides.com is a community of brown brides and newlyweds. Whether you need dress advice or support on loosing weight for the big day, CB has you covered! Just scrolling the sight makes me all happy day-ish. They’ve got articles on how to ease wedding jitters, photos of wedding parties and a slew of wedding ideas.

This so makes me want to get married tomorrow.

Okay, I’m kidding. But if you are a bride or know a bride or think you’re about to be a bride (hehe), stop by ChocolateBrides.com.

…..and don’t forget to invite me to the wedding so I can catch the bouquet.

Hahaha, I’m kidding!

No really, I am. :)

Because love is a beautiful thang,

Tags: , ,

Category: Sista Show-Off

1. beautylogicblog says:

i need to join that site since I'm getting married soon. gracias.

2. vimsbehavin says:

Love this! Im a member of Chocolate Brides and its not just for Brides or Brides to be…Its for everyone! Come see!

3. Product Junkie Diva says:

I love wedding too! I'm off to check out the site.PJD

4. Akira Shynes says:

Yes I have to agree!! It's addictive and it's not just for brides-to-be! If you're divorcing…come on in!
    If you're losing weight…come on in!
    If you're single…come on in!
    If you're having a baby…come on in!
    If you're looking/decorating your home…come on in!

They are truly supportive and helpful!! We just like to have a great time!!

5. VioletPoetry says:

CB is a great place!!

6. Huntsville Foodie!!! says:

Chocolate Brides is not just a website…we're truly family. The love and support that pours out from this place is irreplaceable! I simply love it!!!

7. TaShena says:

I have been a member of chocolate brides for over 3 years and it has beeen there for my engagment, my wedding, my marriage, my pregnancy, my everything. You have to check out this site because it is so much more than a message board. You will meet friends, and new family members…you will be blessed.

8. Anonymous says:

thanks for showing love to the Chocolate brides. Appreciate it.

9. Mrs.Tiye says:

Thanks so much for shouting out my virtual home! We appreaciate you noticing us. I've been a member of CB for quite a few years and couldn't imagine the amount of bridal information and friendship I've gained over the years!

10. ~Just BLESS~ says:

I love CB!!! I've been a member for almost a month now (been lurking…heehe) and I've even linked to it from my wedding planner blog. It really is a wonderfully beautiful place. I LOVE IT…oh wait I said that already…but it definitely bears repeating.