Maybelline ColorSensational: Naturals!

| January 6, 2010 | 19 Comments

It’s time to holla at the Maybelline ColorSensational Naturals family. Natural lippies isn’t really my style. If you’ve been following Clumps of Mascara you know that I absolutely adore colors on my lips. But naturals aren’t soooooo bad. I found that they are perfect for super important meetings or on days in which you I don’t want too much pop on the lips.

Check out Maybelline ColorSensational’s Nearly There lipstick.

Not so bad, uh? And even on the lips it gives me enough color to pacify this Color Queen.

I topped it off with ColorSensational Broadway Bronze lip gloss. Loves it! Another winner from the CS fam. And of course if I want to add a little more color to it I can always pair it with a lip liner.

How do you feel about natural lipsticks? Yay or nay?

Other ColorSensational reviews:
ColorSensational Event
Plums
Reds

This review contains a sample product sent for post consideration. Read our disclosure policy here.

Tags: , ,

Category: Lips

1. Askmewhats says:

yayness for lovely natural looking lips b! I am wishing you the best new year ever :)

2. Connie De Alwis says:

lovely color! :)

3. gio says:

That's a pretty color, it looks great on you!

4. slackey210 says:

Pretty, but a different look than your usual bright lips. I'm just not a lipstick person. I love my gloss though. I only have one lipstick and it's one that I got when I turned in my "back to MAC" stuff. I've had it forever….probably need to throw it out. LOL!!!

5. Soho500 says:

That natural color looks great on you.. I'm sure that it takes some getting use to not to wear color.

6. Product Junkie Diva says:

I think this gives you a very natural look with just a hint of shimmer…fab.
    PJD

7. Milan says:

I do love my colored lips but I think I love nude/neutral lips just as much (maybe even a wee bit more). This looks great on you. I'm going to have to pick it up.

8. Mocha Mish Mash says:

It's a pretty color on you, great for days when your on the go. I believe it's the same shade the blk model is wearing in the ads…I shall have to check it out cause I love nudes…

9. Amina says:

beautiful color! I loove natural lipsticks/ ligplosses!!they're perfect when you are on the go and you don't need a mirror/lipliner

10. chayvonsbands says:

I love this collection! I also have nearly there and it looks great on you, on me… not so much!

11. Hillerie Camille says:

I just bought that color the other day. I didn't like it as much on me as I do on Jessica White in the ads. She is working it. You've convinced me to give it another try.

12. BeautyMaven says:

oh that colors looks so lovely on you!! i normally don't gravitate toward neutrals, but i might try one now! (especially when walgreen's has their BOGO sales!) i'm very fair and my lips tend to disappear, but a nice neutral might be what i'm looking for! and how much do you LOVE the color sensational line!? mmm =) thanks for the review!!

13. Lisalis says:

I have to admit I have a problem with the Color Sensational neutrals. They all seem to pink or peach to me. The one you tried is too pink for the neutral look I'm looking for.

The search for the perfect neutral(tan, light brown-ish) continues.

Thanks for the review! I'm so glad you do pictures and swatches.

14. so blu is ninja too says:

I do love natural colors on my lips…
    This color is really beautiful on you
    It would be too light and pink for me.
    The more it looks like my lips the better I feel.
    But I must confess that I don't wear just the so_called neutral color, I use a lipliner and a gloss..

15. Alycia's Hot Spot! says:

I actually bought this lipstick on Sunday, but haven't had a chance to try it. I love natural lips. I also bought the lip pencil, can't remember the color. Hopefully I'll try it soon and post some pics also. Thanks for the review.

16. Roxy says:

what color is that i just love neutrals

17. yummy411 says:

love it. i own it. i got it because jessica white was wearing it though i didn't believe she was at first (a good twitter debate was had, lol!)

18. mzlopez says:

wow…that's really pretty. I wanna go get that.

19. ladyish says:

looks great on you, wish it were the same on me. I got this but my lips are naturally so red, it really doesnt do much. it was such a pretty colour when i tested it on my hand though : (