LUSH Easter goodies

| April 21, 2011 | 12 Comments

Ohmigoodness, how cute is that bunny rabbit? I mean, honestly, LUSH. The cute factor on that kid is just through the roof. You gotta see what’s inside though. Brace yourself. You’re probably going to want one or two. Or 10.

Hop hop!

He just won’t stay still, will he?

After finally getting ahold of him, I managed to unwrap him a bit and look what I found inside.

Is that what I think it is? A bath bomb?!

It IS a bath bomb! A Candy Fluff Egg Bath Bomb to be exact. I can’t wait to soak in these jelly bean-scented bubbles. The bath bomb goes for $6.95 and you can snag the adorable Bunny Knot Wrap for $3.95. They make the perfect alternative to gift wraps. But that’s not all, darlings. For the bunny has a friend.

That’s Donkey Oaty Bath Bomb ($5.95). If you’re a lover of ylang ylang and geranium and vegan bath products, he’ll be your best bath buddy. So will his friend Hippy Chick Bath Bomb.

She’s a cutie. But then again, aren’t all chicks? Infused with citrusy goodness. Hippy Chick Bath Bomb is the cheeeeepest ( :D get it?) of the bunch costing you a sweet $4.95.

Which one is your favorite? I can’t wait to make a few LUSH cocktails out of these darling bombs. And of course you can get them online and at your favorite LUSH store.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Body

1. Kate says:

I got all three bombs yesterday! Weee!!

2. Kym says:

My wishlist on the lush site is getting longer.

3. Ishah says:

I am ALL about cute stuff and that bunny wrap is adorable! I have to try some bath bombs, I haven’t used one since like… the mid-90s.

4. Cara says:

LOL Lush is just plain amazing.. the bunny wrap is GENIUS! :) Gotta love their all natural products and their super cute presentation!

5. Momma Clumps says:

Thanks in advance for those goodies. I’ll pick them up tonight. Let’s just say it”s a little payback for all of those terrific Easter baskets that you are STILL getting. A visit to a LUSH store would be nice too (hint).

• Brittany says:

Sorry Mommmy, already used these up!! Clumps’ posting is a month ahead of schedule so what you see are posts of products that I’ve had for AWHILE.

6. EJ says:

I haven’t been to your blog in a while, and I see I need to visit more often because I love the products that you review. I’m a LUSH fanatic! My favorites include the sex bomb and the karma soap.

• Brittany says:

Either way I’m glad you’er back. :) I haven’t tried Sex Bomb or Karma soap but I looooove Karma solid perfume.