The blush for those afraid of blush: Milani Baked Blushes

| May 6, 2011 | 14 Comments

It’s true…if you’ve been afraid to try blush, THESE kids should be your introductory blushes. I’ve only got two of them and I can just hear their siblings calling my name. How gorgeous are they?

Those taking their first steps with blushes will love these. While they are blushes, they are subtle and infused with enough golden goodness that is flattering for all skin complexions. They retail for a good $7.99. The bottom pops up and reveal a mirror and a pretty wimpy brush.

But who really uses the brushes that come with compacts? “Not I,” said the cat.

Luscious, aren’t they? Perfect for a simple dab on the cheeks, highlighting or defining.

Ain’t nothin’ to it.

You can grab these anywhere Milani Cosmetics are sold and online. Have y’all seen these yet?

Tags: , ,

Category: Brown & Blushin'

1. Rai says:

Just wanted to point out that you have the names mixed up.

2. I have three of them and love them! I don’t have these particular colors though. My local store just got in the baked bronzers.

3. Amija says:

Yes ma’am! I have red vino, coralina, bellisimo and fantastico. I find myself reaching for these over my NARS and my MAC. These are on par with my MAC lovejoy and that’s one of my favs!

4. Dasia says:

The colors look great, especially the berry one. But, I hate shimmery blushes. Do you know of any good matte blushes?

5. Yasmin says:

These are really nice! I think the mauve would look best for my skintone but I’m really intrigued by the berry!

6. Cara says:

Yup I own Fantastic Mauve! These are gorgeous..love the marbling! :)

7. gio says:

These look gorgeous, especially the Mauve one. Too bad they’re not available here.

8. Amina says:

beautiful colors…berry amore is very pretty

9. Trizzy says:

I picked up Golden over the weekend… and I’m in love. Thanks for the recommendation!

10. Aj says:

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed this already or if someone told you already, but you have the names on the blushes switched. I own Berry Amore too, and its the pinker one, while Fantastico Mauve is the more purple-ly one. Although judging by looks alone, I would think the names should actually be switched lol :)

Anyway, I do adore these blushes. In addition to Berry Amore, I also have Corallina, Luminoso (my fave), and Rose D’oro. All beautiful.