Milani’s Limited Edition Paint Eyeshadow palette. Yep, you need it.

| July 6, 2011 | 18 Comments

Nothing scares a beauty blogger more than the words “limited edition”. Those two words alone invoke some kind of frenzy within our souls. We begin scrambling and trying to figure out how we can a) prevent said product from going into beauty extinction or b) spend thousands of dollars purchasing limited edition items. I’m kidding about both, but still…limited edition is not a good word.

That said, if you find this palette in stores, buy it.

And not just because it’s limited edition, but because its a cheap and pigmented palette from one of our favorite brands. If none of that woos you, then just buy it because it looks pretty.

Seriously…isn’t it gorgeous?

I’m not sure how long it will last, but something tells me ‘not long’. This 7-color eyeshadow palette is such a winner in my book. It’s got everything that makes drugstore palettes great. Affordability. Long lasting color. And housed in a travel-able compact.

These aren’t like your every day eyeshadows. The consistency of these are super soft and silky, which makes for great application. The white shadow is a fantastic base for the other kids.

The green, yellow and orange were a wee bit on the chalky side, but the purple, blue and pink were dynamic!

They require the least amount of work, but I still recommend using a base under all of the shades to get the most color payoff. Not a bad buy for $7.99. You can get them online and at CVS stores. Act quickly though, darlings.

Stand by while I manage to crank out a look with this palette. Oh! And even after some experimenting and swatching, the colors still stayed in their lines and didn’t look too worn out.

Groovy!

Tags: , , ,

Category: Eyes

1. McKenna says:

You know what the purple reminds me of? That one Make Up Forever matte purple (don’t know what it’s called). This little guy looks like it could be loads of fun. :D

• Brittany says:

MUFE #92. Ooooh yeah. That’s one of my favorite shadows and as nice as that Milani purple is, nothing can top #92. ;) You’ll definitely have fun with the purp in this palette though.

2. gio says:

What a beautiful palette! The eyeshadows aren’t bad at all considering the price.

3. You are so right about beauty bloggers and limited edition stuff. I just saw this last night and passed on it. Now I gotta go back and pick this yup lol

4. N.Mora says:

Loving the colors! Great for the summer months! Looking forward to the look you create….=)))

5. Trice says:

Drools, and run to find this palette. It is really pretty, and funkadelic lol

6. Stacy says:

Oooh how I’m lusting for this palette, but after sitting down and fully accessing my makeup, I have vowed not to buy anything else besides powder and mascara for the rest of 2011. All the limited edition W&W palettes from Christmas, some of the Stila around the world palettes, stuff like that. I just had to have them and and they are still sitting there unopened. I need a 12 step program for makeup. I have already admitted that I have a problem and now my next step is not buying. Aren’t you proud of me. :)

• Brittany says:

I am VERY proud of you, sis. I have to do the same thing from time to time. I always crack when limited edition products come around though.

7. Kimberly says:

You hit the nail right on the head with the ‘LE’ fear!
    The green swipe with the hint of blue with it looks cool.

8. maria says:

Dear Brittany,

What is your idea about Milani whole brand??I mean would you please take a look at nail polishes too?or about blushes?
    Thank you.

• Brittany says:

Hi lovely, if you do a search for Milani on the main page, you’ll see a ton of reviews on Milani…their blushes and nail polishes too. I love them!

9. [...] anything here you find swoon-worthy?Clumps of Mascara – can’t take her hands off of Milani’s limited edition Paint palette.Lipglossiping – puts the stamp of approval on FIVE of the hottest pink lipsticks for [...]

10. [...] Clumps of Mascara – can’t take her hands off of Milani’s limited edition Paint palette. [...]

11. Sara says:

The pink on yours is a little bleedy too! Weird… I still love this though. So fun! I did a rainbow funtimes look for my bday yesterday (http://sara-sayswhat.blogspot.com/2011/07/sara-fancies-herself-painter.html). And MUFE #92 looks just darling with the nearly neon purple in this palette (I used them both in my look, just a wee bit of #92 on the lashline). The LE stuff is maddening though. This was ONLY for the month of July and ONLY at CVSs… drove me crazy. Next thing ya know we’ll have to climb a mountain top or something.

12. [...] Clumps of Mascara – can’t take her hands off of Milani’s limited edition Paint palette. [...]