How good can a $3 blush be? Hmm…

| August 10, 2011 | 16 Comments

After playing around with a blush like this, spending more than $3 on another one just hurts.

Have you gals ever purchased an e.l.f. cosmetics blush? Why didn’t y’all tell me how awesome they were? I’ve got Fuchsia Fusion and it’s a pretty stellar for a $3 blush.

Does the packaging look familiar to you? I said the SAME thing!

I’ve been wearing it on top of my CoverFX concealer and LOVE it. It’s a long lasting blush with just the perfect pop of pink.

I mean, come on…if a $3 blush can be THIS good, how come I’ve tried blushes that have been $20 and up that sucked? I suppose it’s one of the many wonders of the world. e.l.f. has this blush and more at eyeslipsface.com. If you’re lookin’ for more e.l.f. stuff’s check out my review of one of their Beauty Books, some of their nail polishes, a brush set and their clear mascara.

Have you tried any of ‘em? Whatcha think?

Tags: , ,

Category: Brown & Blushin'

1. Molly SC says:

The same line’s ‘candid coral’ is an EXCELLENT dupe for NARS Orgasm. I love it!

2. glamazini says:

I gaffawed at “I said the SAME thing!” LOL, you betta tell that truth and shame him! Thanks for sharing this. I’m not a huge blush wearer but I do have 1 that I L.O.V.E. and am open to trying more.

3. Ashley says:

I personally LOVE e.l.f blushes! I have probably five or more of them. I use their Golden Bronzer palette more than anything. It’s also $3 and SUPER for highlighting. I also use it under my brows.

4. UGH i love you for this! i saw some ELF palettes at Big Lots down the street & I wasn’t sure if i should bother.. I hope they still have them.. & I’ve been saying I need to get my blush game in order amazing post!! (=

5. AshB says:

That looks beautiful on you….gotta try that. I’m going to check out Target first…the only down side to E.L.F. is the shipping cost. Depending on how much you buy the shipping is more than what you actually bought…LOL!

6. SoFrolushes says:

aww I am so trying to cut down on my ELF purchases but then I see this. The blush is beautiful. mmmm added to my list of next purchases

7. Ariel B says:

I love this color. I looked at it and I didn’t purchase it. I think I purchased pink passion. I will be purchasing this one this week. Thanks for the review.

8. Satin says:

I recently bought an elf blush and I havent tried it because I am still using up my Nars one in Sin. I am definitely going to have to try it out!

9. Joanne_ says:

I really need to stop slacking and just get one of these already. I see them all the time at target just waiting for me to pick them up. It looks nice.