Pretty Polishes: Wet ‘n Wild Diamond in the Rough

| November 7, 2011 | 20 Comments

Nail polish fanatics are going nuts over Wet ‘n Wild’s Ice Baby collection. If you spot this collection in stores, get it now. I mean…NOW. These holographic glitters are ridiculously insane and there isn’t anything like them. I pretty much say that about everything though. One of the kids from that collection is Diamond in the Rough.

Craziness, right? I blurred out the last picture just to give you an idea of how sparkly this polish is. It’s one of the more chunkier glitters so that means removal will be PIA but it’s worth it. I actually really prefer this polish over black. It looks all galaxy-like ‘n stuff. See…

It is quite the chunk monster on its own.

Freaking awesome. It’s a little more expensive than most Wet ‘n Wild polishes and retails for a whopping $2.99. Total wallet breaker, uh? Save even more with Target coupons.

Nails to the Yeah!: Zoya Charla & Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters Sophistishe mommy blog

*This post contains an affiliate link

Tags: ,

Category: Nails

1. Minta says:

Love these polishes. Several are dupes for the more expensive Nails Inc Special Effects 3D Glitter polishes (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P292003&categoryId=C24613), and there’s also a dupe for this particular one in the new China Glaze Eye Candy set. But who wants to spend $8 or $9.50 for something you can get for $2.99? :D WnW FTW!!!!

2. victoria says:

I like this better than Happy Birthday! (Deborah Lippman’s more expensive dupe)

3. I love it but it takes me FOREVER to get off ;(
    Stefanie (IFCURVESCOULDTALK) recently blogged about Necklaces & Moms bracelets…..My Profile

4. Amy says:

Very nice. I have no idea where to find Wet and Wild stuff though. :(

5. gio says:

Wow, this is gorgeous! Such a shame that Wet n Wild products aren’t available here anymore.
    gio recently blogged about Don’t Forget To Apply Sunscreen To Your HandsMy Profile

6. Jenn says:

Those are gorgeous! In the past I thought Wet n’ Wild’s stuff was rather ho-hum, but I LOVE these glitters!

7. Tamika D. says:

Gorgeous colors! I think you have totally convinced me to try this polish out. You nails look so strong and fab. Love reading these posts!
    Tamika D. recently blogged about Embracing the Arts: One Elevé at a TimeMy Profile

8. I need these! Super pretty and sparkly! Sadly none of my local stores has these yet :-(
    Nikkia (Silver Lips) recently blogged about Nail That: Essie Cocktail Bling ft. OPI Mad As A HatterMy Profile

9. um, WANT THEM!!! so looking out for em
    Vonnie (socialitedreams) recently blogged about Giveaway Time! Shabby Apple Vintage Inspired DressMy Profile

10. I love these colors! So glittery!
    Stacie@ The Coupon Sista recently blogged about Nails To The Yeah – Just In Time for the HolidaysMy Profile

11. Jacqui says:

Hi there. I live in DC and I can’t find this anywhere. I’ve been to target, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens. Any suggestions.

12. [...] formula is 10x better than Diamond in the Rough. It isn’t as chunky and really shines with a top coat thrown on [...]