It’s moving day!

| May 18, 2012 | 13 Comments

20120518-140949.jpg

Yes again. If you’ve been reading Clumps since 2007, you’ve seen me go through 6 moves in 2 states and 3 cities. Bananas, right? While a lot of people are still in the same home they grew up in, I haven’t lived in the same house for more than 2 years since I graduated from high school.

Which of course means I could probably teach a class on “How To Move Your Life Without Loosing Your Mind”. Seriously. This move, however, is a special once because this it’s “our” first place together. When we got married Epsoso moved in on my former bachelorette pad and when that lease ended we couldn’t move quickly enough to secure a larger house. One that gave me a beauty room and office and Esposo a studio.

So yeah. My arms are beyond sore and how my legs are still functioning is beyond me. Wish me luck!

Oh! And I’ll need lots of advice on beauty room decor so stay tuned for those posts. Have a great weekend!

Tags:

Category: Featured

1. Congratulations to you and Esposo on your first house!!!
    LiAnn – Sparklecrack Central recently blogged about Thursday Thoughts: my latest acquisitions, and plans within plansMy Profile

2. Cant wait to see the final product!!!

3. Good luck on your move!! We are in Arizona for a few months and already I am missing Orlando’s humidity. Where are you moving too? Hopefully not out of Florida? :(
    Kiran @ KiranTarun.com recently blogged about Lavender key-limeadeMy Profile

4. Vanessa says:

Hella nail polishes!!
    Vanessa recently blogged about OOTD: Kim Kardashian Inspired OutfitMy Profile

5. Patricia says:

Good luck with your move, B! Upside to moving is great sleep from exhaustion! I’m new to your site and LOVE IT!

6. danielle says:

good luck with the move! i just wanted to say that you inspired me to throw away twelve mascaras i didnt really like instead of hoarding them!!! i admire that you manage to keep it down to four. i even spring cleaned my makeup collection. but im not done yet ;)

7. Jyoan says:

Good gracious, 6 times. But still, I think this time, the move is significant and special to you. I wish you a sweet, happy, good stay at your new home!
    Jyoan recently blogged about Models Own in Feeling Blue NP031My Profile

8. kia says:

congrats!!! wow my polish stash has nothing on yours!!!
    kia recently blogged about MAC Reel Sexy for a night out!My Profile

9. Ariel B says:

I’ve been here since day one. Congrats on your first love nest. I’m proud of you!
    Ariel B recently blogged about FD Author Style: It’s all in the DetailsMy Profile

10. janel says:

hey b–congrats on the move! i detest moving, but i also have moved numerous time over the years…what’s up with that? i will be keeping tabs on the evolution of the makeup room! blessings…
    janel recently blogged about BEAUTY IN ANOTHER FORM…My Profile

11. Nadège says:

Congrats, girl! That’s a lot of moving!
    Nadège recently blogged about My Skincare RoutineMy Profile