I have a love/hate relationships with Clarisonic. And I’m not ashamed to admit this either. We all know why I LOVE the brand. I’ve publicly bragged about them more times than I can count. I’ve purchased the Mia, played with the Plus and swooned over the Mia 2′s newest colors. Any time I’m asked about my favorite skincare products, I tell folx to save their pennies and get a Clarisonic.
So how I can hate Clarisonic at the same time? Because these magicians keep coming out with MORE Clarisonics that I feel like I HAVE to purchase. And just how in the world do you justify having more than one Clarisonic? How? You can’t. And for that I both scoff and jump for joy every time I see a Clarisonic doused in a new shade. And in this case…an entirely new brush.
Her name is Aria. A beautiful name for such a beautiful device. These press photos don’t do her any justice but she’s a beaut. And she’s glossy. Glossy! That’s like a synonym for glitter. Beauty lovers love glossy and glittery packaging.
Check out some of the specs of Lady Aria herself…
- three speeds make for a variety of customizable cleansing options
- an illuminated bezel indicates speed selection as well as pause and charging modes
- a USB enabled p-Link charger allows you to recharge Aria
- the convertible drying stand, which can be used on your sink or in your shower, converts into a charging cradle by simply attaching the pLink charger
- beautifully modern high-gloss finish
- two-year warranty ensures longevity
Dude, this chick is fancy yo. She comes with a USB charger and an illuminated bezel? I mean…wow. Priced at $199, she sits comfortably between the Mia ($119) and the Plus ($225). *sigh* I hate that I feel like I need it. I hate that I’ll be dreaming about this bloody thing until it’s in my possession. But I love that it exists.
The Clarisonic Aria is currently available online and in Sephora stores. For Clarisonic lovers who are like me and can never say “no”, give my condolences to your wallet.