Guess who is on a Wet ‘n Wild beauty ambassador display in Walgreens?

| October 23, 2012 | 15 Comments

I am!

Piccies-003

I couldn’t make it up if I wanted to. I’ve known about this for months but forgot about it until yesterday. That’s just how forgetful I am, y’all. If I’m sworn to secrecy about something and can’t talk about it for months, chances are I’ll forget. Bananas. Anyway….I’ve been a Wet ‘n Wild ambassador since last year and the brand had a nifty way of showcasing their ambassadors on a display. I am honored to be placed alongside other fabulous girls in the beauty space. How cool is this?

Emily of BeautyBroadcast.net.

99392 WAG 99cent Blogger Pepp R9F

Celly of MakeupByCelly and Becky of EverydayMakeupBlog.com.

99392 WAG 99cent Blogger Pepp R9F

My beauty sister, Kelly of VampyVarnish.com and moi.

99392 WAG 99cent Blogger Pepp R9F

My other beauty sister, Gianna of Nouveau Cheap.

99392 WAG 99cent Blogger Pepp R9F

Moi again.

WnW3

Jacqueline of a ABrilliantBrunette.com.

99392 WAG 99cent Blogger Pepp R9F

I have yet to see this display in person but one if you manage to go looking for it, it looks a lil’ somethin’ like this.

WnWBIG

If you manage to spy it, post a pic on the Clumps of Mascara Facebook page. This is bringing back memories from my Target display this past Spring so I am all kinds of giddy. I love when brands show bloggers love. Woo hooo!

Tags: ,

Category: Featured

1. victoria says:

Congrats on the Walgreens display! Nice photo too!

2. Ashley says:

OMG! How exciting!! Proud of you girl :)

With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

3. Cosmolude says:

Congrats on the display!! I’ll have to check it out next time I’m at Walgreens.

4. Congratulations! That is an honor!
    Mimi’s Mani’s recently blogged about A Very Important ReadMy Profile

5. gio says:

That’s awesome! Congrats!
    gio recently blogged about 6 Anti-aging Myths Busted!My Profile

6. Naomi says:

Wow! That’s awesome – congrats on your recognition. I will be on the lookout, as I probably shop there at least once a week.
    Naomi recently blogged about Comment on Handmade Beauty Product Organizers: Three Favorites by hueyapanMy Profile

7. Joanna says:

Yay! Congrats! I look forward to it :)

8. auniesauce says:

B__ this is the BEST news! You are a dream come true, you know that? I look up to you in so many ways!
    auniesauce recently blogged about Europe vs. IdahoMy Profile

9. ChiChi says:

Sweet!!! I’ll be on the lookout for this display!!
    ChiChi recently blogged about Twinsie Tuesday: Polish from first swapMy Profile

10. Monica says:

Congrats B and to all the other lovely bloggers who made it as well. I hope I see you on the display cuz I wasn’t able to see your Target one. Either way, I’ll be thinking in my head, “I know her… digitally!” :)
    Monica recently blogged about Pink Month and Swatch: OPI Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot!My Profile

11. KCL says:

Oh thats super cool! Congrats!
    KCL recently blogged about Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012My Profile

12. [...] to Clumps of Mascara, Vampy Varnish and Nouveau Cheap for being featured on the new Wet n Wild Cosmetics “Beauty [...]

13. [...] to Clumps of Mascara, Vampy Varnish and Nouveau Cheap for being featured on the new Wet n Wild Cosmetics “Beauty [...]