Makeup Wars – Our Favorite Purple Nail Polishes

| July 22, 2013 | 14 Comments

It’s been a hot second since I’ve done a post with my Makeup Wars sisters. I know, I’m terrible. But I’ve crawled out from under my rock and today my girls and I are sharing our favorite purple nail polishes.

Soooooo not an easy task. Especially for a nail polish hoarder like me. How can I possibly have a favorite? That’s like asking a mom to pick their favorite kid. Okay, I’m kidding. I am hands down my Mom’s favorite. Just like Cult Nails’ Flushed is my favorite purple nail polish.

Cult Nails Flushed nail polish

Now as much as I love this baby, she just doesn’t photograph well. Cult Nails describes Flushed as a true “Blurple” (blue/purple) buildable sheer with an intense purple/pink shimmer effect that appears to glow through the polish (source). Yeeeep, that description is dead on for me. This nail polish has everything I could ever dream in a polish. It’s so unexpected and I’m always getting compliments when I wear it.

Flushed nail polish

And then there’s that luscious jelly finish. *swoons* I can’t get enough. Best purple everrrr!!!

Cult Nails Flushed

Check out the purple nail polishes that my gals picked.

Purple nail polish lovers…do you have a favorite?

Tags: , , ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. Pink Sith says:

That really is a stunner! I am adding it to me ever growing list! And your nails look beautiful!
    Pink Sith recently blogged about Makeup Wars – Favorite Purple Nail PolishMy Profile

2. Eugenia says:

I love this blurple! It looks great on your nails too!
    Eugenia recently blogged about Makeup Wars- Pretty Purple PolishMy Profile

3. Phyrra says:

Flushed looks so good on you!
    Phyrra recently blogged about Nordstrom Tampa Beauty Event with NARSMy Profile

4. Um I love this. I’m pretty sure I have it and if I don’t I’m buying it now.
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Makeup Wars ~ My Favorite Purple Mani featuring Chanel Vertigo & Cult Nails Unicorn PukeMy Profile

5. Melody says:

Your nails are always gorgeous and I love the way this polish looks with your skin tone!

6. Oh I love this polish. It was one of the first I bought from Cult Nails. Just gorgeous.
    MarciaF (beauty info zone) recently blogged about Makeup Wars shares favorite purple nail polishesMy Profile

7. Carleen says:

I need to get on the Cult Nail bandwagon. I keep meaning to order some and then never quite get around to it!
    Carleen recently blogged about 6 Purple Eyeshadow PalettesMy Profile

8. Love this shimmer!!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Makeup Wars Battle of the Purple Polish!My Profile

9. jbrobeck says:

I really really really need this!

10. Nancy says:

I don’t have one Cult Nails polish, but I’m going to have to change that–so pretty!
    Nancy recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Favorite Purple Nail PolishMy Profile

11. rasilla says:

Ack! I don’t have Cult of Nails but this is REALLY making me rethink that in my stash! Super lovely~
    rasilla recently blogged about Illamasqua Prosperity Nail PolishMy Profile

12. Sassy says:

The color and shimmer is simply stunning. I have seen the other makeup wars purple polish blogs, but Cult nails flushed wins hands down! I want!
    Sassy recently blogged about 10 Ways to Boost Your Energy LevelsMy Profile

13. […] Twinsies! We both selected a Cult Nails polish! Weeeeee. Brittany recently posted..Makeup Wars – Our Favorite Purple Nail Polishes […]