Makeup Wars: Fall Manicure

| October 14, 2013 | 17 Comments

Hey girl hey! Fall is in full swing (even in humid Florida) and I am all kinds of excited about it. The changing of seasons means I get to expose Elle to random happenings like pumpkin patches and it also means I can pull out my favorite Fall-inspired nail polishes. This Makeup Wars, the girls and I decided to showcase our favorite Fall manicures. I am far from a nail artist so I kept it simple and used one of my favorite polishes out this season.

DSC_1394

Say hello to the gorgeous Lamestain from Cult Nails’ All Access collection. I purchased all of the polishes from this collection but I adooooore this one the most.

DSC_1393

It’s a stunning polish, right? It’s a gorgeous and rich burgundy jelly that DOESN’T look black on the nails. It is everything I could have ever wanted in Fall nail polish. To add a bit of sparkle, I added Essie’s As Gold As It Gets on top.

DSC_1408

And since I’m as untraditional as they come, I am also loving butter LONDON’s Royal Navy as a Fall mani.

DSC_1427

I did a horrible silver glitter nail design on top but Royal Navy is the best navy nail polish everrrrr.

Check out the polishes the Makeup Wars girls picked as their favorite Fall manicures…

Tags: , , ,

Category: Nails

1. Royal Navy is a fave of mine as well. I love Lamestain with the gold glitter on top. So fall!
    Alllacqueredup recently blogged about Makeup Wars – Favorite Fall 2013 Nail PolishMy Profile

2. Teri says:

OOh – I like when you added the Gold top coat over the black.

3. Nancy says:

That is a seriously gorgeous mani! I’ve never tried Cult Nails polish, but I may have to look for it!
    Nancy recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Favorite Fall ManicureMy Profile

4. Phyrra says:

I love Lamestain on you!
    Phyrra recently blogged about October is Adopt a Shelter Dog MonthMy Profile

5. I like all of those looks on you (though how could you call that silver design horrible? It works!)

I think Maria must have made that first color just for you. SERIOUSLY, it is amazing!!
    Christine- 15 Minute Beauty recently blogged about Joy to the Girls: A Look at Too Faced’s Holiday CollectionMy Profile

6. Pammy says:

That Cult Nails polish is so pretty on you! I love that you can tell that it is burgundy and that it doesn’t just look black. So many of my pretty dark colors end up just looking “black” on me. Great choice!
    Pammy recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Fall Manicure featuring CND Vinylux Weekly Polish!My Profile

7. Oooh, oooh I need Lamestain and the gold top coat!! So classy!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Makeup Wars The Best Fall ManicuresMy Profile

8. MarciaF says:

I love it with the top coat, it makes it so special.
    MarciaF recently blogged about Pistol Polish for October comes to the rescueMy Profile

9. Raging Rouge says:

Lamestain looks gorgeous on you! I love how you dress it up for date-night with some glitter. So pretty!
    Raging Rouge recently blogged about Holiday Preview!My Profile

10. KalleyC says:

I really love Lamestain! I’m a sucker for deep red/ burgundy for the fall.
    KalleyC recently blogged about Back to the Salt GrindMy Profile

11. Lamestain is so hot. I’m obsessed with the name. I ordered three polishes from that line and now I’m sad I didn’t get Lamestain too!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Bloomingdale’s #GivePink Get More Promotion!My Profile