The holidays have come and gone and the lovely people at P&G and Walgreens want to make sure you are on your way to fabulous. Both companies have partnered up with Tim Gunn and the People’s Choice Awards to put together a lovely bag of goodies to make sure you are fabulous during your holiday parties and gatherings. From Pantene Damage Detox Cream to Studio 35 Beauty nail polish remover pads we want to make sure you are looking good from head to toe. The bags is full of awesome things, but here are a few of my favorites that I received as samples.
- The COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By Lashblast is an amazing mascara. With its 2-step process, it maximizes your lashes to get them longer and fuller. I usually do not like two step mascaras because I think they are pointless, but this mascara actually works and I have been getting a lot of compliments when I wear it.
- Olay Regenerist Advance Anti-Aging Cream is the perfect gift for your mother or favorite aunt. Olay says that ”In just one day it reduces the appearance of lines, boost hydration and brightness. By Week 2 your skin is noticeably firmer and skin elasticity is improved.” Nice!
- Venus and Olay Sugarberry Exfoliate Razor is wonderful. It is just now getting cooler in Florida, but every other day I can sneak in a dress or skirt without wearing tights. Having hairy legs is NOT an accessory that is in style. The Venus & Olay razor made my legs silky smooth and hasn’t dried out my skin like other razors.
- Delish Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel combines my two favorite things; chocolate and caramel. The touch of salt sends your taste buds on a ride that you will want to get on again and again.
- Studio 35 Blender Brush is a great blending brush if you are new to liquid foundation. I have just started wearing liquid and the 35 blender brush blends perfect giving my skin an airbrushed look and feel.
Want to press your luck to try and win this bag of awesomeness? Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win! Is the Rafflecopter taking too long to load for you? Enter here!